Monday, 14 March 2016

Bookish days

I am finally off work for a few days in a row, yay! My partner and I wanted to go on a short trip but now the weather is really bad and we had to delay it. Sad, but on the other hand I have a few days with not much to do. Also I have 5 books at home and no idea which of them to read right now. I started with Calamity by Brandon Sanderson but didn't feel like it. This is probably the series I like the least but I want to finish it anyways and it is not a long read. And still pretty good. Just compared to other Sanderson's, I think it's the weakest.

I also finally bought the anthology Rogues by George R. R. Martin and started reading the introduction as well as the first story. Unfortunately it is by Joe Abercrombie whose books I didn't like so I left it at that again :D I will pick it up again as well though. I hate skipping short stories.

I will probably look into all of my new books tomorrow and see what intrigues me the most. Fun day ahead!

 


4 comments:

  1. Freie Tage, useliges Wetter und ein Haufen Bücher - das klingt nach einer erholsamen Zeit! Viel Spaß, ich hoffe, deine Bücher packen dich doch noch so richtig! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! :) Ich hab mir ganz spontan eine Biographie zugelegt und bin dann da direkt haengengeblieben :D Fantasy kommt jetzt wieder dran :)

      Delete
  2. Stimme bei der Reckoners-Reihe voll und ganz zu. Irgendwie trotzdem nett zu lesen, aber mit Sandersons anderen Werken verglichen die schwächste Reihe. Bin mal gespannt, wofür du dich entscheidest. Bald ist ja auch Leserunde :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, ich freu mich schon auf das Butcher Buch! Werd dann was auch immer ich gerade lese unterbrechen :D

      Delete