Monday, 4 January 2016

Books I am looking forward to in 2016

City of Mirrors. Passage Trilogy 3 by Justin Cronin (16.06.)

I just loved the first two books and can't wait for the conclusion of the trilogy. Especially after how the second book ended! I am prepared to cry like a baby.

The Lyre Thief. Lyre Thief Trilogy 1 by Jennifer Fallon (08.03.)

Hype Hype Hype! As some of you might know, Jennifer Fallon is one of my all-time favourites and I read everything she ever wrote apart from the Rift Runner series. This new series will go back to the world of the Demon Child trilogy & the Hythrun Chronicles and I am waaaay to excited to meet all of the characters again. I hope she didn't split up one of my favourite pairings :D She likes doing that though....

The Bands of Mourning. Wax & Wayne 3 by Brandon Sanderson (26.01.)

Yes!! Book 2 was awesome and I am so happy that 3 is coming out only a few months later. Thank you so much, Master Sanderson!! 

Calamity. Reckoners Trilogy 3 by Brandon Sanderson (18.02.)

I am not as excited as I am for Wax & Wayne, but still looking forward to it as it will conclude the trilogy and Sanderson himself is very happy with this one. I am expecting to be very surprised.

The Mortal Tally. Bring Down Heaven 2 by Sam Sykes (29.03.) 

Really enjoyed the first one and am very curious about where the story goes from now. I love the characters so much and hope that they develop even more and have more awesome dialogues.

  






Books I would love to get this year but don't believe they will get published:
The Thorn of Emberlain. Gentleman Bastard Series 4 by Scott Lynch 

I think it is supposed to come out this year.. But it was also supposed to come out last year.. and the year before....

The Winds of Winter. A Song of Ice and Fire 6 by George R. R. Martin

Maybe early 2017? I read Martin's latest blog post and am sad to hear that he is struggling so much with the book. I don't mind how long it takes as long as I get it one day. 

The Doors of Stone. Kingkiller Chronicle 3 by Patrick Rothfuss 

Didn't hear about that one in a while but I am waiting patiently as I am sure it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment