I like this topic so much this time, that I decided to give you 2 lists. One for TV/movie characters and one for awesome book heroines.
In no particular order.
1. Rose Tyler (Billy Piper, Doctor Who) --> Still my favorite companion. I just love her and the Doctor soo so much, she and David Tennant work so well together and everything just fits perfectly. I couldn't stop watching the episodes she was in. Soon after she was gone I unfortunately lost interest in the show...
2. Michonne (Danai Gurira, The Walking Dead) --> Biggest badass around and dat KATANA! I love that she turned up because the show needed a female heroine like her. I like Beth and Carol as well (I am only in the middle of Season 3 right now..), but Michonne is the only one who can keep up with the male characters when it comes to fighting walkers.
3. Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke, Game of Thrones) --> Amazing development in the books as well as the show!
4. Lagertha (Katheryn Winnick, Vikings) --> My girl-crush, SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! And such a great fighter and so tough and just awesome!
5. Buffy Summers (Sarah Michelle Gellar, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) --> I wanted to be her when I was younger. Loved the show and adored Buffy for being such a kickass character! And she had Spike!!
6. Dorothy Gale (Judy Garland, The Wizard of Oz) --> brave little girl and so loveable! I always liked the movie more than the book for some reason.
7. Sarah Williams (Jennifer Connelly, Labyrinth) --> YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!! I will forever love this movie and Sarah is probably my favorite heroine ever, I don't know how often I watched Labyrinth... And I am still shipping :D
8. Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon) --> Was a biig thing when I was in primary school, I always wanted to dress up as Sailor Moon and was a huge fan!
9. Mila Ayuhara (Attack No.1) --> Probably the same as with Sailor Moon. And that's also where I got my name from. This weird Volleyball show :D
1. Sorcha (Sevenwaters Series by Juliet Marillier) --> Some of the most beautiful and touching books I have ever read and the first still stays the best of all. Sorcha is such a strong young character and I cared about her so much! I was in tears more than once.
2. Vin (Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson) --> Vin is one of the best Fantasy heroines of all time and I love that I could follow her growing up and becoming such a powerful badass!
3. Lisbeth Salander (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson) --> Very fascinating character I would have loved to read more about.
4. Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin) --> One of the many strong women in GOT but still my favorite. She came such a long way and lost so much and is turning into an awesome assassin!
5. Althea Vestrit (Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb) --> My favorite character from this series. Althea is determined, strong and never gives up!
6. R'Shiel (Demon Child Trilogy by Jennifer Fallon) --> Sassy, scheming b*tch, can use magic and gets what she wants. Also I ship her and Brak so much!!!!
7. Phèdre (Phedre Trilogy by Jacqueline Carey) --> Aww, I just finished reading about her and although she is a Mary Sue sometimes, I like her a lot. She is very clever, beautiful, humble AND KNOWS JOSCELIN!
8. Nanny Ogg (Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett) --> Nanny is just pure awesomeness, she knows the Hedgehog Song, has the best cat in the world and is a brilliant cook :D
9. Sara (A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett) --> My sweet little brave Sarah! Brought tears to my eyes more than once and I loved the whole story and her attitude and awww! I wanna read it again!