Monday, 2 November 2015

Reading in November

October was a good month for me! All the books I read were pretty good and I even finished my long-term project The Stand, which was great! 

I immediately started reading another book by Stephen King - It, and it's already scary! I don't know the movie and therefore it's all new to me. Sure, there's an evil clown, but that's all I know. I am only on page 68 of more than 1000 and will probably read other books beside it.

I started Firefight by Brandon Sanderson as well and hope that David stops drooling over Megan pretty soon or I will have a break from it. It's only short though and I hope it picks up quickly. 

I got one new book this month already because it was a special offer and I need it!
I haven't read those stories before as I was waiting for them to get published in one volume.. and there it is! Can't wait to get to it!

I start November with 4 1/2 books TBR:

MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood
The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz
A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms by GRRM
The Falcon Throne by Karen Miller
1/2 of Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan

Some of them have been waiting way too long and I probably won't buy any more new books until I read them all. 

Also... I have been pretty bad with writing reviews as I just didn't have the time and honestly didn't enjoy it that much any more. But lately I feel like doing it again so there will probably be some more reviews coming up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment