Monday, 30 November 2015

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas Time in Australia is always weird when you are used to snow, cold and Christmas markets. Even after more than 2 years I am not quite used to it :) But it doesn't matter - I will still bake my Christmas cookies and decorate the house!


We planned to spend this Christmas in Germany but cancelled the trip because we didn't feel save and didn't want to fly right now. It is sad but we are feeling better now and hope that we can make it there some time next year.

I only finished 1 book in November, which is Firefight. It was good, but not overwhelming. 

Unfortunately I stopped reading It, as it just didn't pick up and I hated the guy who was supposed to be the main character. Maybe I will pick it up again one day but for now I don't feel like it.There are still a lot of King novels on my wishlist and I will continue reading his books!

But for now I started A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms by GRRM and am almost halfway through. It's an easy read & fun to be back in Westeros! Although it took me a little to get the relations between all of the Targaryens! When I am done with it (which should be soon!), I want to read MaddAddam by Margaret Atwood so that I am done with that series.


Work is getting a lot busier in December, for me and my partner, but we took off the last week of the year and will have a nice small holiday :) Can't wait for that!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! Bringt das süße schwarz-weiße Rentier auch Geschenke? ;)

    Ich kann mir wirklich nicht vorstellen im Hochsommer Weihnachten zu feiern. Kein Wunder, dass du dich immer noch nicht so ganz daran gewöhnt hast. Ich jammere ja schon, weil wir heute wieder 14 Grad hatten, obwohl es Dezember ist!

    Habt eine schöne Adventszeit und lasst es euch gutgehen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da hat sich aber jemand in der Jahreszeit geirrt - und versucht auch noch frech es zu vertuschen. Tz.

    ReplyDelete